2 1/2 lbs white chicken wings
3 tbsp. of Mi Madre Pique
2 tbsp. of butter or margarine
- Cut whole wings at joints and discard wing tips. Then, place the pieces on absorbent paper to dry.
- Fry at 350 degrees (10-15 minutes) or until crispy or oven bake the wings in a single layer on sheet pan at 400 degrees (40 minutes) or until done.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of butter or margarine in a sauce pan, add 3 tbsp. of Mi Madre Pique and mix together.
- To coat, place cooked wings and blended sauce in a large covered bowl and shake.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.