4 egg whites
1 pinch of salt
1 cup of water
3 tablespoons of Puerto Rican Rum
1 square block (4oz) of Dulzura Borincana Mango paste
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Butter and sugar for greasing ramekins
- Grease the ramekins with the butter and sugar.
- Beat egg whites in a mixer or a whisk. When you begin to gain momentum, add the salt and beat until soft peaks form.
- Warm small saucepan, at simmer heat, a cup of water.Cut the Dulzura Borincana Mango Paste in smaller squares, and mix well. Melt it in the pan with rum, add cinnamon until it is very creamy. Let cool, until just warm, for 5 minutes.
- Reserve a 1/3 cup as a finishing sauce for plating. Hand-blend with rubber spatula all egg white mixture with remaining Dulzura Borincana Mango Paste
- Fill the ramekins with the mixture and bake in preheated oven at 160 º C for approximately 10 minutes or until the souffle is puffed and golden brown.
- Raise the oven temperature at the end of cooking to make the souffle to finish each in a golden brown topping effect.
- Remove the souffle from the oven and serve immediately.