6 fish fillets (halibut, or red snapper)
½ cup of melted butter
Salt & Pepper
1 cup of Breadcrumbs
6oz Chalí Mango Vinaigrette
- Season fish with salt and pepper to taste. Let them stand, covered for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix paprika basil to taste with breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Brush fish with melted butter on both sides.
- Roll fish on breadcrumbs to cover both sides.
- Place fillets on a baking dish and broil in oven for 8-10 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Remove from oven and pour vinaigrette over fish and serve hot.
Serve with steamed vegetables, green salad, fried ripe or green plantains.