French Press (aka Press Pot)
4 tablespoons of Puya Specialty Coffee
8oz of filtered water
- In a 4-cup French press grind 33 grams (about 4 tablespoons) or single out the same amount of ground Puya Specialty Coffee. (should be about as coarse as breadcrumbs).
- Preheat the glass and plunger by pouring hot water inside the pitcher and plunge once to warm everything up. Then, discard the rinse water and add Puya Specialty Coffee.
- Next, pour hot water (30 seconds off the boil or about 205 degrees F) into the French press, saturating all of your grounds, and pouring to the halfway mark. Start your timer for 4 minutes.
- After the 4 minute timer goes off, plunge and serve.
- Drink and enjoy the elixir of the gods.