2 garlic cloves
Salt & Pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 small onion, sliced
1 can of sliced mushrooms (4.5 oz)
¼ cup of butter
4 oz of Chalí Tamarind Vinaigrette
- Mash the garlic and mix with salt and pepper to taste, add olive oil.
- Season meat with mixture and set aside covered for at least 30 minutes.
- In a big frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the onions.
- Cook until onions become transparent, add the mushrooms (previously drained) and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the tamarind vinaigrette and cover while preparing the meat.
- In another frying pan over medium-high heat, cook the meat on both sides as desired.
- Remove meat from heat, place on a plate and pour tamarind sauce over it.
Can be served with baked potato and green salad.